Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Westboro Baptist Church Jamestown PA ***Urgent***

Westboro Baptist Church is protesting one of America's soldiers who died protecting this country! The protesting will take place in Jamestown PA. If anyone in that area can spread the word please do! We need to stop these people! For info on Westboro's protest click here.

Info from Facebook:
Everyone who wants to help stop the Westboro Baptist Church on Friday in Jamestown, Pa join me in the parking lot of the Jamestown VFW Post 5424, 205 Liberty Street Jamestown, PA 16134 at 9:30 am so we can get planned out and set up. Westboro put out a press release today that they will be there at 10:15 am. Please keep them out!

9 comments:

Motivated In Ohio said...

Those people are mean and nasty.

Underground Politics said...

Yes they are.

Waddup? said...

I hope these people die.

Traci Teudhope - WJET said...

I am from Channel 24 and would like to speak with you. Could you call our station at 814-868-2424, please? *Traci

-C said...

I'm a student at a local high school nearby, and me and a few of my friends WILL be there. These guys are creeps.

Underground Politics said...

I wish I could be there but I have class at the college I'm attending. I figured I'd try and spread the word around as best as I could about it. My thoughts will be with everyone tomorrow as they try and do something about these people.

Waddup? said...

I hope these people die.

Traci Teudhope - WJET said...

I am from Channel 24 and would like to speak with you. Could you call our station at 814-868-2424, please? *Traci

Motivated In Ohio said...

Those people are mean and nasty.