Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Facebook & Twitter

Over at Motivated In Ohio's discussion topic today people were wondering if we could start doing stuff on Facebook and I was able to do that today. I created a Like page, you can view that page if you click my name that's directly on the right of your screen in the black box. This page is different from an actual Facebook profile because people don't add me. They just like the page and follow what's going on so you can't add friends. But people can comment on your page and everything. I can also create events to help spread the word of the type of events people were talking about today. If this is what people had in mind please let me know. If it wasn't we can go a different route with the whole Facebook thing because it's not that hard to delete it and do something different.

If anyone has any questions about the types of things we can do on Facebook please let me know, I'm pretty good with it. But don't ask me any Twitter questions because I don't tweet. But if we wanted to do Twitter I'm sure I could figure it out.

Update: I made a Twitter account too. There is also a link for that directly to the left

~Underground

3 comments:

Underground Politics said...

The more I mess with Twitter the more I like it. Who would of thought?

MotivatedinOhio said...

I like the light pink.  It is perfect.  Also, not now, I'll want to make a Motivated Facebook page.

Underground Politics said...

Thanks :]

I'm actually liking twitter better than Facebook right now for what we want to do. It's a lot easier than doing it with Facebook.