Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rep. Ryan’s House GOP Budget Plan

Rep. Ryan’s House GOP Budget Plan - Citizen's for Tax Justice

This is a PDF that the CTJ put together. It has some shocking numbers. I really hope that Obama sticks to his guns and doesn't let this pass. Better yet, I hope it fails to pass the Senate seeing I'm already a dirt poor college student and I really really can't afford a 12.3% tax increase.

http://www.itepnet.org/

The above site is also very cool. If you get a chance to check it out I really encourage you to do it. If you click on your state you can see who pays the most taxes in each category and in each income bracket. It's so nice to know that in Ohio I pay more than the people in the top 1% do :|

2 comments:

Ulysses said...

It sure is amazing how it works. That low tax burden on the top 1% gets even lower, after accountants and lawyers dig up all the loopholes.

Underground Politics said...

Yeah it is pretty amazing. What's even more amazing is how some people think that it's going to create jobs when we have 8+ years of data that it doesn't.