Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trolls

I hate right wing trolls. Just because I can do my own research and think for myself and don't believe everything that Faux News spews out doesn't mean I drink the damn cool aid. Or that I'm on drugs. I was givin a brain for a reason and I was taught to question all the damn bullshit out there. And when there's studies from colleges that back my stuff up you know there's facts and research supporting it. Colleges just don't let anything get published. I'm just getting really sick of the stupid and ignorant people out there who resort to name calling and insulting people's intelligence during a debate or discussion. Especially people who say their 'Christians.'

</end blog rant>

10 comments:

amber ladeira said...

Dear "Underground":

I like your independent curiosity.
Also, the look of this blog is unusual and very attractive.

In our little mutual group, Cletis, Rawrahs, and Driftglass are highly original and thought provoking; I check them out often.

Thanks for joining my blog.
Best Wishes to You and Yours!
A.

Motivated In Ohio said...

Good rant, I have been running into people all day that have been saying it is Biblical to bust unions, hate teachers and be ignorant. I guess I don't agree.

Underground Politics said...

Thanks Amber and you're welcome :]

Thanks Mio. I don't understand how they manage to end up like that. People say ignorance is bliss but now it's just making people mean and hateful.

Motivated In Ohio said...

They are getting their news from one source or two sources, do you want to name names?

Underground Politics said...

Could it possibly be Kochroaches and Faux News? Because I keep hearing for some strange reason that Faux is trust worthy news.

Motivated In Ohio said...

Faux is fair and balanced, for the reason-impaired croud.

Underground Politics said...

Best thing since sliced bread apparently.

Ulysses said...

I love that phrase, "reason-impaired crowd." LOL Underground and Motivated, you both rock!!

Underground Politics said...

Thanks Ulysses :]

amber ladeira said...

Dear "Underground":

I like your independent curiosity.
Also, the look of this blog is unusual and very attractive.

In our little mutual group, Cletis, Rawrahs, and Driftglass are highly original and thought provoking; I check them out often.

Thanks for joining my blog.
Best Wishes to You and Yours!
A.