Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are Michele Bachmann's Views About 'Christian Submission' Even More Extreme Than She's Letting On?

Are Michele Bachmann's Views About 'Christian Submission' Even More Extreme Than She's Letting On?: "The people, churches and groups that shaped Bachmann's thinking are far more anti-woman than most Americans fully comprehend.

Michele Bachmann told a barefaced lie the other day. She was asked in the Republican candidates' debate with the other Republican contenders, “As president, would you be submissive to your husband?"

Bachmann answered: “Marcus and I will be married for 33 years this September 10th. I’m in love with him. I’m so proud of him. And both he and I — what submission means to us, if that’s what your question is, it means respect. I respect my husband. He’s a wonderful, godly man, and a great father. And he respects me as his wife.”..."

2 comments:

MotivatedinOhio said...

The Dominionist Christian scare the heck out of me.  They are crazy.

Underground Politics said...

They're really crazy and really scary. I don't want to live in a Theocracy!