Sunday, January 29, 2012

Apple Driving Workers to Threaten Mass Suicide? The Pathologies of the Modern Corporation

Apple Driving Workers to Threaten Mass Suicide? The Pathologies of the Modern Corporation: "Better technology is not sufficient to build a better society. To really change lives, corporations must use their work force to improve democracy and equality.

Here in my household, we are swimming in Apple products. We have four iPhones, although only three of them are currently in use. We have an iPod and an iPad. We have a MacBook and a MacBook Air (on which this post is currently being composed). We have two iBooks in storage, along with my iMac, which dates to the summer of 2000. It still boots up and works just fine.

I’m not an Apple fanboy. I just prefer products that work well, rarely ever crash, and help me create value. Apple products meet those needs perfectly, whereas most PCs I’ve used simply don't....."

2 comments:

MotivatedinOhio said...

That is just terrible.  I have tried to stay away from apple products because of this.

Underground Politics said...

Same thing here. I never liked their products to begin with but this just gives me another reason to not get their products.