Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gov. John Kasich Says Any Extra Money Shouldn't Go to Local Governments

Gov. John Kasich Says Any Extra Money Shouldn't Go to Local Governments - Cleveland

I really wish Ohioans were able to recall this guy. He is sitting on a billion dollars and he won't help out the schools or local governments. One of the hardest hit cities will be Cleveland and they're already struggling enough as it is. And I know some school districts that are struggling too and funds getting cut won't help at all. And on top of all of this he is encouraging voters to vote no for school levies. Oh and he'd rather use that billion dollars for the rainy day fund or tax cuts. But we all know he's going to use it for tax cuts since he loves them oh so much. I can't believe we have 3 1/2 more years of this guy. </3

5 comments:

Ulysses said...

I was born in Columbus, and left there as a baby. I still consider myself an honorary Buckeye, and I am appalled at Gov. Kasich's crazy actions. He makes Mussolini look moderate!!

Underground Politics said...

I'm still waiting for Columbus to explode from all the stuff he's been doing. I wish we would of had protests the size of what was in Madison Wisconsin.

Motivated In Ohio said...

I wish this guy could either be recalled or sent to that Libertarian Paradise of Somalia. Either works for me. Columbus has been exploding, (not the size of Madison) but here and there. It sure has me motivated, probably some more people.

Underground Politics said...

I wish it was the size of Madison. That would be pretty awesome.

Motivated In Ohio said...

I wish this guy could either be recalled or sent to that Libertarian Paradise of Somalia. Either works for me. Columbus has been exploding, (not the size of Madison) but here and there. It sure has me motivated, probably some more people.