Monday, May 16, 2011

Is May 21, 2011 “Judgment Day”?

Is May 21, 2011 “Judgment Day”? - The Real Truth

There's this church group going around saying that May 21, 2011 is going to be judgement day and that October will be the end of the world. The link above disproves their theory with bible versus. I really just find it interesting that people are trying to predict when Jesus will come back even though the bible says no man will know when that's going to happen. I also find it interesting that a lot pf people think we're in the end times, but we've been in the end times since Jesus went back to heaven. And then there's people who think Obama's the antichrist. Which I think is just crazy. If we survived Hitler, that probably means the antichrist will be worse than Hitler and I don't see Obama doing that. Plus if we survived two world wars we can survive just about anything.

2 comments:

Motivated In Ohio said...

I worry when people tell me that they know the mind of God.

As for Obama being the Antichrist,I don't think getting people health care is against Christianity.

People seem to be just crazy lately.

Underground Politics said...

That always worries me too.

Supposedly with Obama he's making concentration camps for another Holocausts. I think these people are listening to Glenn Beck too much.