Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Progressive Talk

I recently got introduced to www.tunein.com. It's an awesome radio site that has apps on Android market (and probably iTunes, possibly Blackberry?) that I started to use to listen to this awesome progressive talk radio station. The station is called Chicago's Progressive Talk. I got introduced to it last week (along with the site) and they have some pretty awesome people on there. Like Ed Schultz, Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann and Norman Goldman just to name a few. And these people talk about what's going on across the country and tell us the real stuff (like Thing Progressive does, and our progressive blogs).

If anyone has a chance to check this place out I highly recommend it. You can make an account for free and save the stations you like. You can also download the app (if available on your device) and link them so your favorite stations will be on the device too. If anyone has any questions about it please let me know! :]

No comments: