Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christian Jihad? Why We Should Worry About Right-Wing Terror Attacks Like Norway's in the US

Christian Jihad? Why We Should Worry About Right-Wing Terror Attacks Like Norway's in the US - Alternet: "The Norwegian police on Saturday charged a 32-year-old man, whom they identified as a Christian fundamentalist with right-wing connections, over the bombing of a government center and a shooting attack on a nearby island that together left at least 91 people dead. In my new book "Sex, Mom and God" I predicted just such an action. I predicted that right wing Christians will unleash terror here in America too. I predict that they will copy Islamic extremists, and may eventually even make common cause with them..."

And everyone pretty much said that only Muslims were terrorists :|

4 comments:

Realityzone said...

Corporate Network News [CNN] had a "terrorism expert" on yesterday.
He said that these attacks had all the tell tale signs of A/Q.
Wonder if he will apologize, or if he will be fired.
I doubt it.

The enemy has been with in the gates for a very, very long time.

Underground Politics said...

I've heard that a lot of news networks did that. It would be nice if they apologized but like you I doubt anything will be done about it.

You're right about the enemy being within the gates. I wish we'd do something about it.

MotivatedinOhio said...

The Bush administration, said the greatest threat to us today was right wing terrorism.  If the Bush administration said that, it is scary.

Underground Politics said...

They actually said that?! I think my world just came to a screeching halt! They're actually right about something! OMG!