Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Latest Crap on Facebook

Obama looked at Michelle, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Michelle shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy". Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot," Such big-shots back there. I could throw both of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy." If you agree re-post.

I know that many people who would be happy if we taxed the rich and left Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid alone. Oh and sent the Tea Party Taliban to Somalia where they can live without a government and see how they like it.

2 comments:

MotivatedinOhio said...

That is sick.  I hate people like that.  What assholes.

Underground Politics said...

Yeah pretty much.