Thursday, April 21, 2011

Big Government GOP

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


I love it how the GOP thinks that the government should be small and then they go do things like this. I find it very hypocritical and it drives me nuts. It also drives me nuts when the GOP followers are ok with stuff like this and then they'll blame the dems for it.

A lot of them also seem to forget that they represent the majority and what the people what, not what they want, not what corporations what. What they people want. I hope the Middle Class has awoken enough to give the GOP a good kick in the ass when next years elections come around because they really deserve it and they need a rude awakening.

2 comments:

Cletis said...

"Good kick in the ass" You know, that is an amazing phrase.

Underground Politics said...

Yes it is :]