Friday, July 29, 2011

How Shadowy Right-Wing Front Groups Engineered Our National Embrace Of Debt Reduction Over Job Creation

How Shadowy Right-Wing Front Groups Engineered Our National Embrace Of Debt Reduction Over Job Creation: "For the entire year, as a sluggish economy sputters by and states continue to struggle with falling revenue, the conversation in Congress has centered solely on spending reduction. Earlier this year, we witnessed looming government-showdown duels between competing spending reduction plans. Now with the debt ceiling debate, the only two options are a choice between a package of painful cuts and a package of deeply draconian cuts. There has been no lively discussion of new policy ideas for job creation, foreclosure mitigation, or how to spur demand, the key driver of economic recovery..."

Umm... most people don't like Justin Beiber...

3 comments:

MotivatedinOhio said...

Oops have the same article.  Well, we know it's good.

Underground Politics said...

It is really good.

OT: Do you think the color of the text in the comments is ok? I finally got my template designer to stop throwing that error code but in the process I had to redo my whole blog design. I forgot where to change the color for the text in the comment boxes but I did manage to change it a couple of times. I just don't remember which option it is.

MotivatedinOhio said...

I'll take a look at the code, and see which place it is.  BRB