Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Second Shooting At Virginia Tech Means More Gun Control Debate

The Second Shooting At Virginia Tech Means More Gun Control Debate: There was another shooting at Virginia Tech today. It occurred just after noon. The Virginia Tech police officer pulled someone over, only to be shot and killed. There are reports that the second person who died in this incident was the shooter.

Aside from the obvious tragedy, this story comes with a couple of ironies. This was supposed to be a quiet “reading day” for Virginia Tech students. Tomorrow’s exams have been postponed as a result of today’s tragedy.

Also, Virginia tech officials were appealing a $55,000 for the fine they received for their handling of the previous shooting...."

3 comments:

MotivatedinOhio said...

Virginia tech has a problem.  I know if I had a child who was considering Virginia Tech, I would veto that.

Underground Politics said...

Yeah same here. I wonder what they're doing to their students to make them go on homicidal rampages?

MotivatedinOhio said...

I have thought the same thing myself.